1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall"
14. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into
> 15. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
> 16. The wise men were from Iraq
> 17. Peter preached in Iraq.
> 18. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon,
which was a city in Iraq!
> And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most
>mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is
>However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names
>the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word
>means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and
>Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.
> Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant
>in the Bible.
> No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy
>it than Iraq.
> And also, This is something to think about! Since America is
>represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim
> The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
> Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would
>fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the
>Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
>rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and
> (Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
Forum for English speakers
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri 02 20, 2004, 23:14
- Location: Londonas